Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Happy Thanksgiving to All You Canadian People

Started by Renee, October 12, 2020, 11:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

I have no idea what you Canadians do on your Thanksgiving or what you have to be thankful for (maybe it's living in the shadow of all the fun shit here in the US). But enjoy it and be thankful anyway, you have my permission.  :thumbup:

BTW...Happy Columbus Day to all you God damn racist genocidal Americans...Don't you just feel awful that those damn Spanish explorers gave small pox to all those poor Indians.... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386417 time=1602517967 user_id=156
I have no idea what you Canadians do on your Thanksgiving or what you have to be thankful for (maybe it's living in the shadow of all the fun shit here in the US). But enjoy it and be thankful anyway, you have my permission.  :thumbup:

BTW...Happy Columbus Day to all you God damn racist genocidal Americans...Don't you just feel awful that those damn Spanish explorers gave small pox to all those poor Indians.... :nea:

We're having baked basset hound with potatoes in gibbon glaze. Also, peas in a pangolin plum sauce on the side. ac_dance

Anonymous

I didn't go to my parents or my girlfriend's parents house for turkey day this year. They  both live in Metro Toronto and the provincial government imposed localized rules about in house visits.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386423 time=1602519012 user_id=114
I didn't go to my parents or my girlfriend's parents house for turkey day this year.

Oh shit, I just realized I have no where to go this year! Mother in law died this year, so not her place, gf and I broke up, so not her mom's place, my dad died a couple years ago, and his wife is with someone else now, who doesnt want to meet me, fucking prick, though I dont give a flying fuck.

Hmmm, I got a hair over a month to figure it out lol.

Its so weird, cause I normally have 3-4 places to choose from, and this year zero.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=386442 time=1602521667 user_id=2221
I didn't go to my parents or my girlfriend's parents house for turkey day this year.

Oh shit, I just realized I have no where to go this year! Mother in law died this year, so not her place, gf and I broke up, so not her mom's place, my dad died a couple years ago, and his wife is with someone else now, who doesnt want to meet me, fucking prick, though I dont give a flying fuck.

Its so weird, cause I normally have 3-4 places to choose from, and this year zero.

Have some solo fun.

Dress up as a turkey, head to your town square and gnaw on a bunch of turkey drumsticks.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

My girlfriend's parents and my parents live in Toronto. We couldn't visit them due to localized COVID restrictions in that city. We ordered two cooked turkey dinners. Cook a small turkey for you and your son.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386445 time=1602521832 user_id=1676

Have some solo fun.

Dress up as a turkey, head to your town square and gnaw on a bunch of turkey drumsticks.

I was wondering where this post was gonna go, after you said solo fun lol. Im not sticking my dick in a turkey!  :laugh:

Hell I would head somewhere in town and do that, but everything closes, including WalMart I think.

That would be awesome though, waving around a deep fried turkey leg in one hand, and a pint of brew in the other lol.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386447 time=1602522028 user_id=114

My girlfriend's parents and my parents live in Toronto. We couldn't visit them due to localized COVID restrictions in that city. We ordered two cooked turkey dinners. Cook a small turkey for you and your son.

Damn Covid  :mad:

My son dont live there anymore lol. I think him and his gf are gonna drive to her parents house to eat near Myrtle Beach.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=386448 time=1602522077 user_id=2221

Have some solo fun.

I was wondering where this post was gonna go, after you said solo fun lol. Im not sticking my dick in a turkey!  :laugh:

Hell I would head somewhere in town and do that, but everything closes, including WalMart I think.

That would be awesome though, waving around a deep fried turkey leg in one hand, and a pint of brew in the other lol.

711's are open? They do have Indians....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I should make up a plate for you, freeze and mail it to you just before American Thanksgiving.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386450 time=1602522269 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=386448 time=1602522077 user_id=2221

Have some solo fun.

711's are open? They do have Indians....

:laugh:

Wrong Indians! lol

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386452 time=1602522990 user_id=3254

I should make up a plate for you, freeze and mail it to you just before American Thanksgiving.

Thats a sweet thought Fash lol, but Im sure I'll manage.

I'll miss my mother in laws stuffing patties, those were my favorite.

Anonymous

Perhaps you can cook a small turkey and invite one or more friends over..

It doesn't have to be on American Thanksgiving day..

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving, but I cooked our feast yesterday.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386459 time=1602525615 user_id=3254
Perhaps you can cook a small turkey and invite one or more friends over..

It doesn't have to be on American Thanksgiving day..

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving, but I cooked our feast yesterday.

Ahhh, Friendsgiving! I might be able to cook up a friend or two, I mean invite a friend or two lol.